- What should I use instead of?
- What word can I use instead of as?
- Is boringly a word?
- What does dilettante mean?
- Is averagely a word?
- What is the meaning of unfulfilled?
- What is another word for average?
- How do you spell average?
- How do you spell Avengers?
- Is unaccomplished a word?
- What is the most boring word?
- Is there another word for bored?
- What we can use instead of Very?
- What does it mean to be incompetent?
What should I use instead of?
Instead is an adverb and means ‘as an alternative’.
We can use instead at the beginning or the end of a clause, although in spoken English it is more common at the end.
Holidays in Italy are too expensive so we’re going to Greece instead.
Holidays in Italy are too expensive..
What word can I use instead of as?
What is another word for as?sincebecauseforasmuchbeingcauseconsidering thatinasmuch asseeing asseeing thatas long as22 more rows
Is boringly a word?
Uninteresting and tiresome; dull. bor′ing·ly adv. bor′ing·ness n. These adjectives refer to what is so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness.
What does dilettante mean?
1 : a person having a superficial interest in an art or a branch of knowledge : dabbler Mr.
Is averagely a word?
AVERAGELY (adverb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
What is the meaning of unfulfilled?
not fulfilled: not fulfilled: a : not filled : unsatisfied, unmet …
What is another word for average?
Some common synonyms of average are mean, median, and norm.
How do you spell average?
Correct spelling for the English word “average” is [ˈavɹɪd͡ʒ], [ˈavɹɪdʒ], [ˈa_v__ɹ_ɪ_dʒ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
How do you spell Avengers?
noun. a person who takes revenge for an offense: They feel that by engaging in terrorism they become the avengers of a great wrong done to their people.
Is unaccomplished a word?
adjective. not accomplished; incomplete or not carried out: Many tasks remain unaccomplished. without accomplishments; inexpert: an unaccomplished musician.
What is the most boring word?
The most boring words that I can think of are :Dull.Bland.Monotonous.Mundane.Lifeless.
Is there another word for bored?
In this page you can discover 57 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for bored, like: bored to death, bored-to-tears, uninterested, annoyed, irked, wearied, dull, sick-and-tired, fed up, tired and jaded.
What we can use instead of Very?
Words to Use Instead of VERYInstead ofSayvery angryfuriousvery beautifulexquisitevery fastquickvery livelyanimated
What does it mean to be incompetent?
1. Lack of legal ability to do something, especially to testify or stand trial. Also known as “incompetency.” May be caused by various types of disqualification, inability, or unfitness. Someone who is judged incompetent by means of a formal hearing may have a guardian appointed by the court.